Leadership Orange has put strict measures in place to protect our employees, members, & students during this COVID – 19 pandemic. All of us within the organization are required to follow the Health & Safety guidelines outlined below.
1. No person shall attend any in-person meetings, events, programs, and/or session days if one or more of the following is true:
- Such person has tested posited for COVID-19.
- Such person is experiencing symptoms associated with COVID -19.
- Such person has traveled to a state or location listed on the New York State Quarantine
list and has not quarantined for the required 14 days.
- Such person has been in prolonged close contact and/or the same household as a
person who has tested positive for COVID-19 and has not quarantined for 14 days.
2. At all Leadership Orange meetings, events, programs, and session days, all persons shall remain six feet apart in adherence to social distance guidelines. In the event such distancing is not possible, all persons shall wear a face covering.
3. Wherever practicable and possible, single occupancy shall be utilized for restrooms, elevators, and other small and confined spaces.
4. For all in-person meetings, event, programs, and/or session days, each person shall have that person’s temperature taken and anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or more will not be permitted to enter. Each person will also have to certify upon arrival that such person is free of COVID -19 symptoms and has not been exposed or traveled to a quarantine location.
5. For all in-person meetings, event, programs, and/or session days, hand sanitizer will be made available by Leadership Orange. All persons are encouraged to sanitize and wash hands numerous times throughout the day.
6. If any person feels ill or experiences any of the COVID -19 symptoms during any in-person meeting, event, program, or session day, such person should leave immediately.
7.If any person shall test positive for COVID -19 within 14 days of attending a Leadership Orange meeting, event, program, or session day, such person shall immediately notify Leadership Orange of the positive test.
This policy may be updated periodically as guidelines change from the State of New York, the Department of Health, and/or the Center for Disease Control. In addition, locations utilized for Leadership Orange meetings, events, programs, and/or sessions may have additional requirements related to health screening.