Leadership Orange has put measures in place to protect our employees, members, & students during this COVID – 19 pandemic. All of us within the organization are required to follow the Health & Safety guidelines outlined below.
1. No person shall attend any in-person meetings, events, programs, and/or session days if one or more of the following is true:
- Such a person has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Such a person is experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Such person has been in prolonged, close contact and/or the same household as a person(s) who has tested positive for COVID-19 and has not been quarantined for 10 days. Note: If such person has received the COVID-19 vaccine they do not need to quarantine, but monitor symptoms and get tested.
2. At all Leadership Orange meetings, events, programs, and session days, all persons must wear a face-covering unless they are fully vaccinated. Based on the CDC's criteria, a person is considered fully vaccinated if all of the following requirements are satisfied:
- Two weeks have elapsed since you have received the second dose in a 2-dose type of vaccine, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or received a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
- You do not have a condition and IS NOT taking medications that weaken the immune system.
3. For all in-person meetings, event, programs, and/or session days, hand sanitizer will be made available by Leadership Orange. All persons are encouraged to sanitize and wash their hands numerous times throughout the day.
4. If any person feels ill or experiences any of the COVID -19 symptoms during any in-person meeting, event, program, or session day, such person should leave immediately.
5. If any person shall test positive for COVID -19 within 14 days of attending a Leadership Orange meeting, event, program, or session day, such person shall immediately notify Leadership Orange of the positive test.
This policy may be updated periodically as guidelines change from the State of New York, the Department of Health, and/or the Center for Disease Control. In addition, locations utilized for Leadership Orange meetings, events, programs, and/or sessions may have additional requirements related to health screening.